1 hr 20 mins
This came from "The Lady and Sons" cookbook by Paula Deen. This is a grill recipe but it can be also used in a 350°F oven, cooked for about an hour.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare a marinade by combining bourbon, brown sugar, soy sauce, lemon juice, worcestershire sauce, water and thyme.
- 2Secure beef with butcher's string.
- 3Pour marinade over beef and refrigerate for 8-12 hours
- 4Turn meat several times during that time.
- 5Prepare grill.
- 6Place meat on oiled grill, reserving marinade.
- 7Cook on high heat with lid closed, turning often and basting occasionally.
- 8Cook until desired doneness.
- 9Using a meat thermometer: rare-115 to 120°F, medium rare-130-135F, medium-140-145°F.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bourbon Beef Tenderloin
Serving Size: 1 (141 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 247.8
- Calories from Fat 26
- Total Fat 2.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 12.5 mg
- Sodium 1383.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 27.4 g
- Protein 6.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: