- 1 1⁄4 cups crushed vanilla wafers
- 1 1⁄4 cups crushed gingersnaps
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup walnuts, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons corn syrup
- 1⁄2 cup Bourbon, brandy or 1⁄2 cup rum
- additional powdered sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine vanilla wafers, gringersnaps, cocoa, powsered sugar and nuts. Add the corn syrup and mix thoroughly.
- Add the bourbon until the mixture is the desired consistency.
- Form 1 " balls. Roll in powdered sugar. Store in a tightley covered container.
- Must be 21 to try!