Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
An easy treat from Telephone Pioneers of America. I'm making a wild guess as to the serving size and preparation time.
- 3 cups vanilla wafer crumbs
- 2 -3 tablespoons white corn syrup
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1 cup powdered sugar (confectioner's)
- 1⁄2 cup Bourbon
- powdered sugar or coconut or cocoa, for rolling
- 1⁄4-1⁄3 cup cocoa powder, can be added if you like
- Combine vanilla wafer crumbs and chopped pecans, powdered sugar and, cocoa - if you are using the cocoa.
- Add bourbon and corn syurp. Mix well.
- Shape into balls the size of cherries.
- Roll into topping of your choice.
- These will keep for 4 to 5 weeks.