Recipe by Pokey in San Antonio, TX
These are the best baked beans--very tasty. Very easy to make as well--can be made on the stove top, in the oven, or in a crock pot. I never fail to get rave reviews at pot lucks and family outings.
Top Review by l745hauck
I'll try this recipe. Now retired, I can easily spare the time to make it from scratch. I will use two large crushed garlic wedges inplace of garlic powder and will boil/then turn down for 1 1/2 hours.
- 4 (1814.36 g) canboston baked beans
- 453.59 g can crushed pineapple (drained)
- 340.19 g jar Heinz Chili Sauce
- 118.29 ml strong brewed coffee
- 118.29 ml jack daniels Bourbon
- 59.14 ml brown sugar (firmly packed)
- 118.29 ml onion (chopped) (optional)
- 14.79 ml molasses
- 3.69 ml dry mustard