Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Perfect for your summer cookouts! Plan ahead as these need to sit in the refrigerator before baking.
- 5 (16 ounce) cans baked beans
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄2 cup chili sauce or 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 1⁄2 cup Bourbon
- 1⁄3 cup strong coffee
- 1 (15 ounce) can crushed pineapple, well drained
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 8 slices bacon (optional)
- Mix beans, molasses, mustard, chili sauce, bourbon, and coffee together. Let stand in the refrigerator for 3 hours.
- Preheat oven to 300º and bake for 30 minutes. Add the pineapple and brown sugar and bake for another 30 minutes or until the beans are hot all the way through and bubbly on top.
- Fry the bacon until crisp and crumble over the top of the beans right before serving.