1 hr 50 mins
1 hr 30 mins
Wonderful, from Houston Jr. League Stop and Smell the Rosemary. Cooking time will vary, so time given is approximate. You can modify cooking heat/time and use a spiral-sliced ham - save the glaze packet that comes with it for another time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425°F.
- 2Line a large roasting pan with foil.
- 3If necessary, trim the rind and fat from the ham, leaving only 1/4" layer of fat.
- 4Place the ham in the roasting pan.
- 5Score the ham in a diamond pattern, with a sharp knife.
- 6Stick one whole clove into the center of each diamond.
- 7Combine water, sherry and ginger in a small bowl, then pour over ham.
- 8Bake 5 minutes per pound.
- 9Combine the marmalade, bourbon and mustard in a small saucepan and cook over medium heat until warm, about 5 minutes.
- 10Stir occasionally.
- 11Increase oven temp to 450°F.
- 12Brush the glaze over the cooked ham, then sprinkle with the brown sugar.
- 13Bake until ham reaches a rich brown color, about 20 minutes.
- 14Spoon off the fat from the pan juices.
- 15Transfer the pan juices to a saucepan, and boil until thick, about 10 minutes or so.
- 16Serve the ham with the pan juices.
Browse Our Top Ham Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Ham Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bourbon and Marmalade Glazed Ham
Serving Size: 1 (101 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 219.3
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 41.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 27.9 g
- Protein 0.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: