Prep 1 hr 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
for beverage tag. prep time includes 1 hour soaking time.
- 250 ml bourbon whiskey
- 1 (300 g) packet frozen mixed berries, thawed (Sara Lee brand)
- 55 g caster sugar
- chilled soda water, to serve
- ice cube, to serve
- Combine the bourbon, berries and sugar in a large bowl and stir until sugar dissolves. Cover with plastic wrap and set aside for 1 hour to soak.
- Strain bourbon mixture through a fine sieve, gently pushing the berries through with the back of a spoon. Discard pulp.
- Pour bourbon mixture evenly among serving glasses. Top with soda water and ice. Serve immediately.