Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 5 mins
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the halved squash, cut-side down, on a cookie sheet and bake for 45 to 60 minutes until a fork goes easily into the shell.
- Remove the squash from the oven and let cool for 20 minutes.
- Scoop out the squash from the shell and place it in a mixing bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients and beat well with electric beaters.
- Place the squash in a casserole dish and bake, uncovered, for 20 minutes.
I hope the 5-Star rating shows for your wonderful squash recipe, Dancer. Acorns are a big seller in my house and this is a great way to fix a favorite. Oh so easy to prepare and I did sprinkle brown sugar and cinnamon on top before it went in the oven. Thanks so much for posting. It's a keeper. Laudee C.