Prep 20 mins
Cook 8 mins
Found this recipe just in time to make holiday cookies. Cookies are baked on a stick, then wrapped with plastic wrap and tied with a pretty ribbon to make a wonderful gift presentation.
- 1 cup cake flour
- 2 tablespoons cake flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup soft butter
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (6 ounce) package chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- 1⁄4 cup flaked coconut
- 36 lollipop sticks
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Combine flour and baking soda in a small bowl and set aside.
- In another small bowl, combine white and brown sugar and press out lumps.
- In mixer bowl, combine butter and sugars until light and fluffy.
- Add salt, egg and vanilla and mix well.
- Add dry ingredients and mix.
- Stir in chocolate chips, pecans and coconut.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto cookie sheet lined with aluminum foil and space 1 1/2" apart.
- Push a lollipop stick about 2/3 of the way into each cookie.
- The free end of the stick should rest on the foil.
- If needed, gently press dough around stick to seal in place.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes.
- Cool on pan for 30 minutes, then remove with spatula.
- Cool completely, then wrap each cookie in clear plastic wrap.
- Gather wrap at back of cookie and tie with a pretty ribbon in color of your choice.
- Note: If desired, you can omit nuts and coconut.