Recipe by Sharon123
This is a classic. Good all around seasoning!
Top Review by 2Bleu
These are the cutest little things! The only thing I did differently was to omit the celery flakes. I have made spice blends before, but this is so nice to make your own and put it into a little bag. This will make wonderful gifts for the holidays. Possibilities are endless.Awesome!
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 tablespoon dried celery flakes
- 1 bay leaf, crumbled
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme leaves
- 2 teaspoons dried marjoram
- 6 pieces cheesecloth, each 4 inch square
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all herbal ingredients.
- Lay each square of cheesecloth separately on a table; onto each square place 2 rounded teaspoons.
- of herb mix; tie each square into a bag (bring all 4 corners together, tie).
- Store in tightly covered jar.
- Immerse 1 bag in soup or stock during the last 30 minutes.
- of cooking.