- 24 sprig fresh parsley, small
- 12 bay leaves, divided
- 7.39 ml dried whole thyme, divided
- 7.39 ml dried tarragon leaves, divided
- unbleached muslin cheesecloth
- kite string
- canning jar
Directions See How It's Made
- Wrap 2 parsley sprigs, 1 bay leaf, 1/8 tsp thyme, and 1/8 tsp tarragon in a 6" square of cheesecloth.
- Tie into a bag using kite string.
- Pack herb bouquets into a wide-mouthed canning jar, with a clamped lid.
- Use as a seasoning for stews or sauces, adding bouquet during the last 30 minutes of cooking.