Prep 1 hr
Cook 0 mins
My favourite cake. Just like the candy bar.
Make and share this Bounty Cake recipe from Food.com.
- For the sponge-cake:.
- Separate egg whites and yolks.
- Beat the egg white with 200 g of sugar and then dry it in the oven on a very low temperature (like meringues) in a large oven pan.
- After it cools down cut it into 3 pieces.
- For the cream:.
- Beat butter with a mixer and refrigerate it.
- Put yolks, 100 g sugar and chocolate in a small pot and pour water in another larger.
- Place pot with the yolks on top of pot with water and cook on medium temperature until it turn into nice cream.
- Add cream into butter.
- Place one sponge, spread 1/3 of the cream on top and do it 3 times.
This took a lot longer than one hour, the base taking about 10 to dry, but completed it was fabulous! So tasty and rich. Stuck a candle in it for hubby's birthday cake! Thanks for posting!