Catte Nappe's Note:
Called 'em Bounty Burgers because of their size and all the good stuff on them, *and* I think my husband would put a price on the head of anyone who ate the last one (that's his for the next day) We don't even try to force these into a bun, just serve with fries and a side salad. Good for outdoor grilling, or can be done indoors (broil/saute)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Thoroughly mix ground beef, seasonings and oil.
- 2Form into three patties; and let them"set a spell", while you prepare the veggies.
- 3Grill or saute sliced mushrooms and onion slices and set aside; (don't worry if onion slice breaks up, it all tastes the same).
- 4Grill or broil patties to just short of desired doneness.
- 5Top each patty with one tomato slice, 1/3 of mushroom/onion, and one slice of cheese.
- 6Return to grill (or pop in a hot 450-475 oven) until cheese melts.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bounty Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (293 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 519.8
- Calories from Fat 303
- Total Fat 33.7 g
- Saturated Fat 15.4 g
- Cholesterol 134.5 mg
- Sodium 706.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 43.0 g