Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Called 'em Bounty Burgers because of their size and all the good stuff on them, *and* I think my husband would put a price on the head of anyone who ate the last one (that's his for the next day) We don't even try to force these into a bun, just serve with fries and a side salad. Good for outdoor grilling, or can be done indoors (broil/saute)
- Thoroughly mix ground beef, seasonings and oil.
- Form into three patties; and let them"set a spell", while you prepare the veggies.
- Grill or saute sliced mushrooms and onion slices and set aside; (don't worry if onion slice breaks up, it all tastes the same).
- Grill or broil patties to just short of desired doneness.
- Top each patty with one tomato slice, 1/3 of mushroom/onion, and one slice of cheese.
- Return to grill (or pop in a hot 450-475 oven) until cheese melts.