8 hrs 5 mins
bevs kitchen's Note:
Tastes just like the brand name sweet (candy). Very easy to make; get the kids to help out.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 200 g condensed milk
- 100 g desiccated coconut
- 8 ounces icing sugar (approx)
- 8 ounces dark chocolate chips (what I like)
- 1Mix the condensed milk and coconut together.
- 2Add enough icing sugar to form a stiff dough which will form into balls.
- 3Form small balls and leave to set on a tray until all the mixture is used.
- 4Place the tray into the refrigerator to set (overnight is best).
- 5Coat the ball in melted chocolate and leave to set.
- 6This is just like eating Bounty bars.
- 7Time is setting time; minimum would be 4 hours.
You Might Also Like...View All Scottish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bounty Balls (Just Like Eating a Bounty) Copycat
Serving Size: 1 (31 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 127.9
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 2.8 mg
- Sodium 23.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 20.4 g
- Protein 1.1 g