Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Tastes just like the brand name sweet (candy). Very easy to make; get the kids to help out.
Make and share this Bounty Balls (Just Like Eating a Bounty) Copycat recipe from Food.com.
- 200 g condensed milk
- 100 g desiccated coconut
- 8 ounces icing sugar (approx)
- 8 ounces dark chocolate chips (what I like)
- Mix the condensed milk and coconut together.
- Add enough icing sugar to form a stiff dough which will form into balls.
- Form small balls and leave to set on a tray until all the mixture is used.
- Place the tray into the refrigerator to set (overnight is best).
- Coat the ball in melted chocolate and leave to set.
- This is just like eating Bounty bars.
- Time is setting time; minimum would be 4 hours.