Prep 20 mins
Cook 5 mins
Packed with Nutrition, Low Calorie, Easy on the Budget and fabulously Scrumptious!
- 453.59 g can refried beans (fat free)
- 12 fajita-size flour tortillas
- 9 firm ripe tomatoes
- 1419.54 ml fresh spinach
- 6 small white potatoes
- 226.79 g package mushrooms
- 1 carrot
- taco sauce
- 4.92 ml cumin
- 1.23 ml red cayenne pepper
- Kraft Mexican Style Finely Shredded Four Cheese
- 236.59 ml nonfat yogurt
- 236.59 ml pitted black olives, sliced
- 1 romaine lettuce leaf
- 2 (907.18 g) can corn kernels, drained
- Bake unpeeled potatoes (6) in microwave oven on high for two minutes. Turn potatoes once and cook for two minutes more. Let cool, peel and discard skin.
- Chop potatoes, six cups of spinach, 6 tomatoes and one 8 oz. package of button mushrooms. Add 1/2 cup of finely grated carrot. Mix chopped vegetables in large bowl with re-fried beans, 1/2 cup of taco sauce, cheese and spices.
- Meanwhile, heat tortillas 30 seconds per side on non-stick pan. Place equal amounts of filling at bottom third of each tortilla and roll up tightly.
- Arrange tortillas on microwaveable plates and cover with a damp paper towel. Heat on high for 90 seconds.
- Remove towel, and arrange lettuce and additional chopped tomatoes(3) between tortillas and on one side for garnish.
- Garnish with corn on the other side of totilla. Top each tortilla with two tablespoons of yogurt and sliced olives. Sprinkle with additional cumin.
- Serve. Enjoy!