1/6 Photos of Bountiful Bean Burritos
Packed with Nutrition, Low Calorie, Easy on the Budget and fabulously Scrumptious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans (fat free)
- 12 fajita-size flour tortillas
- 9 firm ripe tomatoes
- 6 cups fresh spinach
- 6 small white potatoes
- 1 (8 ounce) package mushrooms
- 1 carrot
- taco sauce
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon red cayenne pepper
- Kraft Mexican Style Finely Shredded Four Cheese
- 1 cup nonfat yogurt
- 1 cup pitted black olives, sliced
- 1 romaine lettuce leaf
- 2 (16 ounce) cans corn kernels, drained
- 1Bake unpeeled potatoes (6) in microwave oven on high for two minutes. Turn potatoes once and cook for two minutes more. Let cool, peel and discard skin.
- 2Chop potatoes, six cups of spinach, 6 tomatoes and one 8 oz. package of button mushrooms. Add 1/2 cup of finely grated carrot. Mix chopped vegetables in large bowl with re-fried beans, 1/2 cup of taco sauce, cheese and spices.
- 3Meanwhile, heat tortillas 30 seconds per side on non-stick pan. Place equal amounts of filling at bottom third of each tortilla and roll up tightly.
- 4Arrange tortillas on microwaveable plates and cover with a damp paper towel. Heat on high for 90 seconds.
- 5Remove towel, and arrange lettuce and additional chopped tomatoes(3) between tortillas and on one side for garnish.
- 6Garnish with corn on the other side of totilla. Top each tortilla with two tablespoons of yogurt and sliced olives. Sprinkle with additional cumin.
- 7Serve. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bountiful Bean Burritos
Serving Size: 1 (806 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 837.1
- Calories from Fat 145
- Total Fat 16.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.8 mg
- Sodium 1734.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 152.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 18.4 g
- Sugars 13.4 g
- Protein 28.7 g