Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 2 chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 (16 ounce) can diced tomatoes (I like the ones with jalapenos in them)
- 1 (16 ounce) can corn
- 1 (16 ounce) can black beans
- 1 (2 ounce) can black olives
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 6 burrito-size flour tortillas
- 1⁄4 cup salsa
- 1 (16 ounce) packageshredded cheese
- In a large sized skillet, cook chicken.
- Open cans and drain all items except the tomatoes.
- After chicken is cooked, add tomatoes, corn, beans, olives, jalapenos, cilantro, ¼ cup salsa, and ¼ cup sour cream.
- Mix so sour cream is dispersed and let simmer for 10 minutes or until ingredients are heated thoroughly.
- Then w/ a slotted spoon, divide skillet mixture and cheese into 6 burrito tortillas. Wrap burritos, and place into a 13” x 9” baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- Pour remaining liquid from skillet over burritos, top with cheese.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and tortillas have crisped up a bit.
- Serve and enjoy!
excellt- all in one. I would recommend seasoning the chicken- makes a big difference