Chef #653409's Note:
A very easy to make play-doh that is bouncy (a bit like silly putty).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix oil and water in bowl.
- 2Whisk in flour, salt and cream of tartar.
- 3Heat on medium in a saucepan and keep stirring until it clumps up into a ball.
- 4Take out of saucepan and kneed well until cool.
- 5Sieve some flour on to it and kneed, repeat until desired consistency is reached.
- 6Store in air tight container in fridge when not in use (it will last about a week).
Browse Our Top Toddler-Friendly Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Toddler-Friendly Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bouncy Play-Doh
Serving Size: 1 (532 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 214.3
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 18865.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 4.3 g