From the Boulevard Gourmet Caterers in Palm Beach Gardens, FL. This is a very simple and extremely delicious recipe. If serving as a main dish, serve over rice. Simple preparation without many ingredients.
My Private Note
hors d' ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a skillet, over medium-high heat, heat the butter.
- 2Add the parsley and garlic and cook until garlic is soft.
- 3Add the scallops and saute until golden.
- 4Add the lemon juice and sugar and stir to combine.
- 5Garnish with lemon wedges.
- 6If passing as appetizers, use toothpicks to serve.
- 7If having as a dinner, serve over rice.
You Might Also Like...View All Lemon Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Boulevard Gourmet's Scallop Sate
Serving Size: 1 (143 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 165.1
- Calories from Fat 60
- Total Fat 6.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 52.7 mg
- Sodium 225.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 19.5 g