Prep 10 mins
Cook 1440 hrs
If there is room on your grill you might want to try these. They go very well with grilled meat or chicken. Easy to do too
- Peel outer layer off onions.
- Slice a section off one end of onion, about 1/3 down.
- Hollow out a hole in the center of large piece.
- Fill center with bouillon cube and 2 Tbs butter.
- Replace onion cap.
- Wrap in aluminum foil.
- Cook in indirect heat for about 1 hour or until tender.
- Remove when done, cut into chunks and serve with juice in the foil package.
Amazingly good. Will have to make these all the time, they went great with our steak.
I have had these cooked on the grill like this, but have not done it myself. They were absolutely delicious. I have microwaved them and done this way was delicious also. Yummy! :) Thanks Tebo!
Soooo good! I could not believe how delicious the onions were! They taste caramelized and were so soft ( I had them on the grill for about an hour and a half) Went perfect with the pork chops and potatoes we grilled. Thanks!