Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Make and share this Bouillabaisse recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 onions, peeled and chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 bay leaf
- 6 tomatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup fish stock
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1 pinch saffron
- 3 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 lb white fish, cleaned, skinned, and cut into serving pieces
- 4 raw shucked clams or 4 mussels
- 24 small shrimp or 12 large raw shrimp, cleaned
- salt and pepper
- Combine oil, onions, garlic, and bay leaf in Dutch oven.
- Cover and simmer 10 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, stock, wine saffron, and parsley, cover, and simmer 20 minutes longer.
- Add fish, clams or mussels, and shrimp, cover, and cook 15 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.