1/1 Photo of Boudro's Famous Guacamole- Riverwalk San Antonio
Boudro's is a Texas Bistro on the Riverwalk in San Antonio. They wheel out a cart and make this guacamole fresh at your table. It is the best I have ever had. You can skip the roasting of the tomato and peppers if you would like to save time and it still tastes great. I also seem to remember them adding chopped garlic when we were there because I think the waitor joked about it, but it was not listed in the recipe...I always add a couple of cloves.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Squeeze juice of orange and lime into bowl.
- 2Scoop avocado from skin, add to bowl and coarsely chop.
- 3Add tomato, peppers, onion, garlic, and cilantro, and fold into avocado mixture.
- 4Add salt to taste. Result should be crudely chopped, not mashed.
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Boudro's Famous Guacamole- Riverwalk San Antonio
Serving Size: 1 (150 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 236.8
- Calories from Fat 177
- Total Fat 19.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 399.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.4 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 3.2 g