1/1 Photo of Boudro's Famous Guacamole- Riverwalk San Antonio
Boudro's is a Texas Bistro on the Riverwalk in San Antonio. They wheel out a cart and make this guacamole fresh at your table. It is the best I have ever had. You can skip the roasting of the tomato and peppers if you would like to save time and it still tastes great. I also seem to remember them adding chopped garlic when we were there because I think the waitor joked about it, but it was not listed in the recipe...I always add a couple of cloves.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Squeeze juice of orange and lime into bowl.
- 2Scoop avocado from skin, add to bowl and coarsely chop.
- 3Add tomato, peppers, onion, garlic, and cilantro, and fold into avocado mixture.
- 4Add salt to taste. Result should be crudely chopped, not mashed.
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Boudro's Famous Guacamole- Riverwalk San Antonio
Serving Size: 1 (150 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 236.8
- Calories from Fat 177
- Total Fat 19.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 399.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.4 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 3.2 g