1/1 Photo of Botanical Sandwich
I went to the Botanical gardens yesterday and decided to bring a packed lunch. All I had was leftovers, but what they resulted in was THIS! (Of course, I'll probably never make it again because I'll never have the same ingredients. Oh well)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 50 g sliced roasted chicken breast
- 6 slices roast red peppers
- 1/2 cup baby spinach leaves
- 3 tablespoons eggplant dip (I use Yumi's Mediterranean)
- 4 slices whole wheat bread
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1Spread all four slices of bread with dip.
- 2On two of the slices, arrange the spinach leaves evenly, then the chicken.
- 3Drape the peppers over the top. Drizzle a smidgen of olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- 4Put the other two slices of bread on top.
- 6By the way, these travel great. Just make sure to wrap them tightly in clingfilm !
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Botanical Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (120 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 208.4
- Calories from Fat 50
- Total Fat 5.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 21.2 mg
- Sodium 320.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 13.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: