- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 2 green onions, sliced thin
- 1⁄2 cup progresso Italian style breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- 1⁄4 cup whole berry cranberry sauce
- 4 hamburger buns with sesame seeds
- red leaf lettuce
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium bowl mix together the turkey, egg, onions, bread crumbs, garlic powder, salt, pepper and Dijon Mustard.
- Form into 4 patties and either grill for fry until done, around 4 minutes on each side over medium high heat.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl whisk together the ketchup and cranberry sauce.
- On the bottom bun place 1 cooked burger, top with the sauce and lettuce.