1/1 Photo of Boston Turkey Burger
This is one tasty burger-love the cran/ketchup sauce!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 2 green onions, sliced thin
- 1/2 cup progresso Italian style breadcrumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup whole berry cranberry sauce
- 4 hamburger buns with sesame seeds
- red leaf lettuce
- 1In a medium bowl mix together the turkey, egg, onions, bread crumbs, garlic powder, salt, pepper and Dijon Mustard.
- 2Form into 4 patties and either grill for fry until done, around 4 minutes on each side over medium high heat.
- 3Meanwhile, in a small bowl whisk together the ketchup and cranberry sauce.
- 4On the bottom bun place 1 cooked burger, top with the sauce and lettuce.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Boston Turkey Burger
Serving Size: 1 (227 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 406.7
- Calories from Fat 114
- Total Fat 12.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 124.8 mg
- Sodium 895.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 13.7 g
- Protein 30.4 g