Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A Great Chicken Recipe
Make and share this Boston Rotisserie Style Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- seasoning salt
- 4 chicken breast halves, with skin
- garlic powder (for sprinkling)
- onion powder (for sprinkling)
- cracked black pepper
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a medium sized saucepan and warm over low heat just enough to melt honey.
- Arrange 4 chicken breast halves with the skin side up in a square baking dish or pan, sprayed with olive oil spray.
- Sprinkle lightly with seasoned salt, garlic, onion powder and cracked black pepper. Bake uncovered at 400F about 35 to 40 minutes, basting chicken without turning, 3-4 times during baking or until nicely browned.
- Remove chicken from oven and seal baking dish tightly in aluminum foil and allow to stand 15 to 20 minutes before serving.
This tastes almost exactly like Boston Market Chicken! I left out the lime juice because I didn't have any, but the flavor was incredible. My boyfriend thinks it actually taste a little better than the restaurant. This is going on our favorite meals list.
This a simply recipe. But don't let that fool you it is deceptive in its simplicity. It has a beautiful subtle flavor of sweet and tangy. I love the combination of honey and lime juice. I did add an extra tablespoon of the lime juice and it seemed to work out fine. Thanks again Frozen for a great recipe.