from sushiday.com Similar to a California roll, but with shrimp instead of imitation crab. I need to figure out where I can buy tobiko. I love that stuff!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice the avocado and cucumber into long, thin slices.
- 2Roll the sushi inside-out, using avocado, cucumber, and shrimp as your fillings.
- 3Before cutting the sushi into pieces, spoon the masago over the sushi roll to coat (you can use more or less masago depending on your preference). Now cut the sushi into 6 or 8 pieces.
- 4Serve with shoyu, wasabi, and ginger if desired.
Browse Our Top Short-Grain Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Boston Roll - Sushi
Serving Size: 1 (1893 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1141.5
- Calories from Fat 207
- Total Fat 23.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 1162.8 mg
- Sodium 1537.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 87.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 139.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: