1/4 Photos of Boston Market Meatloaf by Todd Wilbur
1 hr 25 mins
Copycat recipe, posted by request. I have not yet made this myself. This recipe is from Todd Wilbur's book Even More Top Secret Recipes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2Combine the tomato sauce, barbecue sauce and sugar in a small saucepan over medium heat.
- 3Heat the mixture until it begins to bubble, stirring often, and then remove it from the heat.
- 4In a large bowl, add all but 2 tablespoons of the tomato sauce to the meat.
- 5Use a large wooden spoon or your hands to work the sauce into the meat until it is very well combined.
- 6Combine the remaining ingredients with the ground sirloin-- flour, salt, onion powder and ground pepper.
- 7Use the wooden spoon or your hands to work the spices and flour into the meat.
- 8Load the meat into a loaf pan (preferably a meatloaf pan with two sections which allows the fat to drain, but if you don't have one of those a regular loaf pan will work).
- 9Wrap foil over the pan and place it into the oven for 30 minutes.
- 10After 30 minutes, take the meatloaf from the oven, remove the foil and, if you aren't using a meatloaf pan, drain the fat.
- 11Using a knife, slice the meatloaf all the way through into 8 slices while it is still in the pan.
- 12This will help to cook the center of the meatloaf.
- 13Pour the remaining 2 tablespoons of sauce over the top of the meatloaf, in a stream down the center.
- 14Don't spread the sauce.
- 15Place the meatloaf back into the oven, uncovered, for 25-30 minutes or until it is done.
- 16Remove and allow it to cool for a few minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Boston Market Meatloaf by Todd Wilbur
Serving Size: 1 (126 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 210.1
- Calories from Fat 98
- Total Fat 10.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 63.7 mg
- Sodium 446.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 18.2 g