Recipe by GREG IN SAN DIEGO
This is a copycat recipe I've used for years. It always turns out "just right."
Top Review by ashdoes
This tasted mushy. Which is weird to say, but i really didn't like it. Maybe its a personal thing though, some like a really soft meatloaf. I'm not going to star this recipe since i think its personal choice. Just thought the review would help others.
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- ketchup, for coating top of loaf
- 1⁄3 cup spicy hot V8
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix first 5 ingredients.
- Add ground beef and mix well.
- Shape into loaf.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Pour accumulated fat off loaf, if necessary.
- Coat top with ketchup and pour V-8 juice around edges.
- Bake an additional 30 minutes.