From Copykat.com (http://www.copykat.com)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta according to instructions, drain and set aside.
- 2To make cheese sauce, melt butter in a saucepan add onion flour.
- 3Allow this to thicken, and when thickened slowly add the milk.
- 4When all milk is added, you may add the cheese.
- 5For this Velveeta, is really the best, but you can use another brand.
- 6Add salt, pepper, and dry mustard.
- 7When sauce has thickened, add pasta.
- 8Lightly butter a casserole dish, and add pasta mixture to casserole dish.
- 9Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Elbow Macaroni Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Elbow Macaroni Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Boston Market Macaroni and Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (127 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 368.9
- Calories from Fat 150
- Total Fat 16.7 g
- Saturated Fat 10.2 g
- Cholesterol 47.5 mg
- Sodium 725.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 10.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: