Recipe by koolone
This tastes very much like the spinach at Boston Market. It's a good way to get the kids to eat spinach. I modified this from a recipe found on SOAR.
Top Review by 938408
I made this for my inlaws and they loved it, we had to use boxed spinach and so we used 5 ten oz boxes to make up for the liquid that is in the box pack. The only issue we had was that it took about 5 minutes to warm up the thawed and drained spinach. Other than that it was superb
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 small onion (MINCED)
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 20 ounces frozen chopped spinach
- salt & pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Take 2 tablespoons butter in saucepan on medium heat.
- Saute onion for 5 minutes or until soft.
- Set aside. Then take remaining butter, garlic salt, soup, flour, salt and pepper in saucepan and stir until smooth.
- Add onions and spinach.
- Serve immediately.