Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This tastes very much like the spinach at Boston Market. It's a good way to get the kids to eat spinach. I modified this from a recipe found on SOAR.
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 small onion (MINCED)
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 20 ounces frozen chopped spinach
- salt & pepper
- Take 2 tablespoons butter in saucepan on medium heat.
- Saute onion for 5 minutes or until soft.
- Set aside. Then take remaining butter, garlic salt, soup, flour, salt and pepper in saucepan and stir until smooth.
- Add onions and spinach.
- Serve immediately.
I made this for my inlaws and they loved it, we had to use boxed spinach and so we used 5 ten oz boxes to make up for the liquid that is in the box pack. The only issue we had was that it took about 5 minutes to warm up the thawed and drained spinach. Other than that it was superb
So easy and delicious. My family is iffy on spinach but they all loved it. Thanks. I love RZ.
OMG!!! This was sooooo good and sooooo easy to make. My son and I ate the whole dish for dinner. I was really amazed at how much flavor this dish has as well as how much it tasted just like Boston Market's!!!! Thanks for sharing!!!! I will make this dish again and again. :))