Recipe by JustaQT
From Copykat.com (http://www.copykat.com)
Top Review by Grandmakristin
Boston Market's potatoes are not "browned." When I make my version, I just melt butter and garlic salt together while the potatoes are boiling. When the potatoes are done, slice them into wedges and pour the melted butter/garlic salt over the potatoes. Add salt, pepper and dried dill (yeah in the little container) to the mixture to taste. My husband has told me that the way I make them is just like Boston Market, only better. Gotta love him!
- 7 -8 red potatoes
- 2 cloves garlic, minced fine
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery salt
- 2 teaspoons crushed dill
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash potatoes well and boil until soft, drain well on paper towels.
- Melt 1 stick of butter, in large frying pan (use only real butter) sauté garlic for a couple of moments, and then add potatoes and the rest of the seasonings.
- Pan-fry the potatoes until they are lightly brown.