Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
Same ingredients as the one already posted, but different proportions and presentation. Recipe from The Whitehall Restaurant in Williamsburg, VA. I never measure the chocolate syrup, so I just had to guess at the amount. I just drizzle straight from the chocolate syrup bottle! This makes a great dessert drink!
- 2 tablespoons hersey's chocolate syrup
- 2 fluid ounces bailey's irish cream
- 1 fluid ounce vanilla vodka
- 1 fluid ounce Creme de Cacao
- Drizzle Hersey's syrup inside a large, cold martini glass.
- Pour the rest of the ingredients into a shaker half-filled with ice. Shake and strain into glass.
This was one of the drinks we were testing on our girls pj party...this was a big 5 stars from the group. I used godiva chocolate liquour over creme de cacao
Magnificent martini! Ours came out just as pictured! We used dark creme de cacao for appearance of a really chocolatey brverage. It looks so inviting with the chocolate syrup swirled unto the glass. My daughter and I thoroughly enjoyed these, we each had 2!!! Oh well, it IS the holiday season. :)