Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
This recipe is from Recipegoldmine.com. I have had it hanging around for a long time but haven't tried it yet.
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups sifted all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup sour cream
- Cream butter and sugar to the consistency of mayonnaise, adding sugar gradually.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating after each addition.
- Add dry ingredients alternately with sour cream. Drop by heaping teaspoons onto a cookie sheet and flatten slightly.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for about 10 to 12 minutes.
These were very good! Very Soft and fluffy cookie! I honestly would put Chocolate chips in the next time.