Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
Cake, pudding, and chocolate. Who needs anything else?
Make and share this Boston Cream Poke Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Make cake according to package instructions.
- Mix pudding mix with milk.
- Whisk until lumps are gone, about 2 minutes. Pudding should be pourable but not thin.
- While cake is still warm, poke holes in cake using a wooden spoon.
- Pour pudding over cake and gently press pudding into cake.
- Cool cake in the refrigerator.
- Remove foil from frosting.
- Microwave for 10-15 seconds and stir.
- Frosting should be pourable but not bubbly.
- Pour over cake and spread gently.