Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cake, pudding, and chocolate. Who needs anything else?
Make and share this Boston Cream Poke Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Make cake according to package instructions.
- Mix pudding mix with milk.
- Whisk until lumps are gone, about 2 minutes. Pudding should be pourable but not thin.
- While cake is still warm, poke holes in cake using a wooden spoon.
- Pour pudding over cake and gently press pudding into cake.
- Cool cake in the refrigerator.
- Remove foil from frosting.
- Microwave for 10-15 seconds and stir.
- Frosting should be pourable but not bubbly.
- Pour over cake and spread gently.