Jazz Lover's Note:
Cake, pudding, and chocolate. Who needs anything else?
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Make cake according to package instructions.
- 2Mix pudding mix with milk.
- 3Whisk until lumps are gone, about 2 minutes. Pudding should be pourable but not thin.
- 4While cake is still warm, poke holes in cake using a wooden spoon.
- 5Pour pudding over cake and gently press pudding into cake.
- 6Cool cake in the refrigerator.
- 7Remove foil from frosting.
- 8Microwave for 10-15 seconds and stir.
- 9Frosting should be pourable but not bubbly.
- 10Pour over cake and spread gently.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Boston Cream Poke Cake
Serving Size: 1 (177 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 446.7
- Calories from Fat 132
- Total Fat 14.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 12.2 mg
- Sodium 620.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 75.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 55.2 g
- Protein 4.9 g