1/2 Photos of Boston Cream Cup Cakes
Monica P's Note:
These are very yummy and simple to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- egg, as called for to prepare cake mix
- oil, as called for to prepare cake mix
- water, as called for to prepare cake mix
- 1/4 cup vanilla flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix (French vanilla)
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 (16 ounce) container dark chocolate frosting
- 1Prepare and bake cake mix according to package directions for cupcakes. Cool in pan on wire rack 10 minutes. Remove from pan to wire rack; cool completely.
- 2Meanwhile, whisk together pudding mix and milk until well blended. Cover and refrigerate pudding.
- 3Place pudding in pastry bag fitted with small round pastry tip.
- 4Place tip inside hole at top of cupcake; gently squeeze bag to fill cupcake with pudding. Repeat with remaining cupcakes and pudding.
- 5Frost tops of cupcakes making sure to cover op the hole.
- 6Garnish with a half fresh strawberry fan.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Boston Cream Cup Cakes
Serving Size: 1 (1253 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 189.3
- Calories from Fat 60
- Total Fat 6.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 2.0 mg
- Sodium 195.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 21.9 g
- Protein 1.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
vanilla flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix