These are very yummy and simple to make.
Make and share this Boston Cream Cup Cakes recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (18 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- egg, as called for to prepare cake mix
- oil, as called for to prepare cake mix
- water, as called for to prepare cake mix
- 1⁄4 cup vanilla flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix (French vanilla)
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 (16 ounce) container dark chocolate frosting
- Prepare and bake cake mix according to package directions for cupcakes. Cool in pan on wire rack 10 minutes. Remove from pan to wire rack; cool completely.
- Meanwhile, whisk together pudding mix and milk until well blended. Cover and refrigerate pudding.
- Place pudding in pastry bag fitted with small round pastry tip.
- Place tip inside hole at top of cupcake; gently squeeze bag to fill cupcake with pudding. Repeat with remaining cupcakes and pudding.
- Frost tops of cupcakes making sure to cover op the hole.
- Garnish with a half fresh strawberry fan.