5 hrs 30 mins
If you love Boston Cream Pie..you will ADORE this cheesecake. This is soooo good. The best Cheesecake I have ever tried. Cook time includes chill time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grease bottom of 9-inch springform pan. Prepare cake batter as directed on package; pour into prepared pan.
- 2Bake at 325°F for 25 minutes if using a silver springform pan. (Bake at 300°F for 20 minutes if using a dark nonstick springform pan.) Cool.
- 3Beat cream cheese, granulated sugar and 1 teaspoon of the vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- 4Add sour cream; mix well.
- 5Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each addition just until blended. Pour over cake layer in pan.
- 6Bake at 325°F for 40 to 45 minutes or until center is almost set if using a silver springform pan. (Bake at 300°F for 40 to 45 minutes or until center is almost set if using a dark nonstick springform pan.).
- 7Run knife or metal spatula around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim of pan.
- 8Place chocolate, milk and butter in medium microwavable bowl.
- 9Microwave on HIGH 2 minutes or until butter is melted, stirring after 1 minute. Stir until chocolate is completely melted.
- 10Add powdered sugar and remaining 1 teaspoon vanilla; mix well.
- 11Spread over cooled cheesecake.
- 12Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Boston Cream Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (1924 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 6757.2
- Calories from Fat 3618
- Total Fat 402.0 g
- Saturated Fat 219.4 g
- Cholesterol 1536.5 mg
- Sodium 5869.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 714.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 15.0 g
- Sugars 492.8 g
- Protein 107.2 g