The cream filling is in the middle and is baked right in with the cake which starts with a mix. A wonderful chocolate glaze tops this delicious dessert. Very quick and easy to make, but prepare at least 2 hours ahead as it needs to be refrigerated before serving.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2In 13x9" pan, combine 2 cups dry cake mix and melted butter; mix until crumbly.
- 3Press into pan.
- 4In large saucepan, combine pudding mix and milk, and cook as directed on pudding package.
- 5Pour pudding over cake mix in pan.
- 6Combine rest of dry cake mix, eggs and water until moistened and beat as directed on cake package.
- 7Pour cake mixture over pudding.
- 8Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until top springs back when lightly touched.
- 9Remove cake from oven to a rack and cool.
- 10In small saucepan, combine first 3 glaze ingredients, heating until melted.
- 11Beat in sugar and vanilla until smooth. Immediately spread over cake.
- 12Refrigerate for 2 hours before cutting.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Boston Cream Cake Supreme
Serving Size: 1 (193 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 403.6
- Calories from Fat 176
- Total Fat 19.6 g
- Saturated Fat 9.4 g
- Cholesterol 89.1 mg
- Sodium 421.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 31.7 g
- Protein 6.8 g