- 354.88 ml half-and-half cream, cold
- 96.38 g package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 304.75 g loaf frozen pound cake, thawed
- 177.44 ml confectioners' sugar
- 29.58 ml baking cocoa
- 19.71-24.64 ml hot water
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, whisk together cream and pudding mix; let stand for 5 minutes.
- Split cake into three horizontal layers.
- Place bottom layer on a serving plate, top with half of the pudding.
- Repeat layers.
- Top with third cake layer.
- In a small bowl, combine the confectioner's sugar, cocoa and enough water to reach a spreading consistency.
- Spread over top of cake, letting glaze drizzle down the sides.