Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a recipe from Taste of Home. Using half and half instead of milk adds richness to the dish.
Make and share this Boston Cream Cake recipe from Food.com.
- In a bowl, whisk together cream and pudding mix; let stand for 5 minutes.
- Split cake into three horizontal layers.
- Place bottom layer on a serving plate, top with half of the pudding.
- Repeat layers.
- Top with third cake layer.
- In a small bowl, combine the confectioner's sugar, cocoa and enough water to reach a spreading consistency.
- Spread over top of cake, letting glaze drizzle down the sides.
Just made this- My husband liked it better than me I think, but it was very VERY simple, and tasted good. Thanks for posting!