1/2 Photos of Boston Cream Angel Cake
Mimi in Maine's Note:
This is a quick dessert if you use a store-bought angel cake, but you can make your own if you like. Use instant pudding mix and a jar of hot fudge sauce to finish it up and you have a quick, delicious dessert that looks so pretty. Make your own hot fudge if you want to. You can also try different flavors of instant puddings or different ice cream toppings.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, whisk 2 cups milk and the pudding mix for 2 minutes.
- 2Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft set.
- 3Split cake into three horizontal layers; place bottom layer on a serving plate.
- 4Spread half the pudding on this layer; repeat layers.
- 5Put top layer on and then cover and refrigerate till set.
- 6In a small microwave-safe bowl, heat hot fudge topping; stir in remaining milk.
- 7Drizzle over cake, allowing it to drip down the sides.
- 8Refrigerate leftovers.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Boston Cream Angel Cake
Serving Size: 1 (170 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 365.6
- Calories from Fat 53
- Total Fat 5.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 9.5 mg
- Sodium 629.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 71.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 41.4 g
- Protein 7.2 g