This is a quick dessert if you use a store-bought angel cake, but you can make your own if you like. Use instant pudding mix and a jar of hot fudge sauce to finish it up and you have a quick, delicious dessert that looks so pretty. Make your own hot fudge if you want to. You can also try different flavors of instant puddings or different ice cream toppings.
- In a large bowl, whisk 2 cups milk and the pudding mix for 2 minutes.
- Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft set.
- Split cake into three horizontal layers; place bottom layer on a serving plate.
- Spread half the pudding on this layer; repeat layers.
- Put top layer on and then cover and refrigerate till set.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, heat hot fudge topping; stir in remaining milk.
- Drizzle over cake, allowing it to drip down the sides.
- Refrigerate leftovers.