Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is a great side dish for picnics or indoor meals.
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 small sweet onion, diced
- 2 lbs frozen corn
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a small bowl combine mustard, salt, brown sugar and ketchup.
- In a seperate mixing bowl, combine onion, corn, bacon, and cheese.
- Pour ketchup mixture over corn mixture and mix well. Pour into 2-qt or larger baking dish and bake at 350 for 45 minutes.
This is different but since my DS is a ketchup-lover he really enjoyed it, I added in 2 small chopped jalapenos from my garden, we like lots of heat! it's an easy recipe with great taste! thanks Parsley...Kitten:)
I loved this! Kind of like baked beans but better! The sweet taste of the corn goes so well with the other flavors. I will make this quite often. Thanks!