Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have never made this recipe, but I have had it at a picnic. It is wonderful and very good! It could sneak up on you and attack if not careful, that is how good it tastes!
- 108 lemons, juice of
- 4 large fresh pineapple, cut into small chunks or 8 (20 ounce) cans pineapple chunks
- 3 1⁄2 lbs sugar (7cups)
- 3 1⁄2 quarts white wine
- 3 1⁄2 quarts good champagne
- 1⁄2 pint Curacao
- 10 boxes frozen strawberries or 10 boxes fresh strawberries, sliced and sweetened
- 6 oranges, cut into thin rounds and quartered,rinds left on
- Combine lemon juice, pineapple,sugar.
- Immediately before serving, add remaining ingredients.
- Pour over large chunks of ice.