Beaner in Washington's Note:
I have never made this recipe, but I have had it at a picnic. It is wonderful and very good! It could sneak up on you and attack if not careful, that is how good it tastes!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 108 lemons, juice of
- 4 large fresh pineapple, cut into small chunks or 8 (20 ounce) cans pineapple chunks
- 3 1/2 lbs sugar (7cups)
- 3 1/2 quarts white wine
- 3 1/2 quarts good champagne
- 1/2 pint Curacao
- 10 boxes frozen strawberries or 10 boxes fresh strawberries, sliced and sweetened
- 6 oranges, cut into thin rounds and quartered,rinds left on
- 1Combine lemon juice, pineapple,sugar.
- 2Immediately before serving, add remaining ingredients.
- 3Pour over large chunks of ice.
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Boston Club Punch
Serving Size: 1 (17764 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1286.7
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 36.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 229.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 183.5 g
- Protein 3.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: