1/2 Photos of Boston Bluefish With Spinach and Soup
Thanks to NurseDi's Flounder and Spinach bake for the idea for this recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray a 1-1/2L to 2L dish with non stick spray. Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Spread thawed and squeezed dry spinach over bottom of dish.
- 3Place thawed fillets over spinach and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 4In a bowl mix the flour and water, add the soup and mix well.
- 5Spoon over fillets and top with shredded cheese.
- 6Bake 30-35 minutes.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Boston Bluefish With Spinach and Soup
Serving Size: 1 (312 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 396.8
- Calories from Fat 166
- Total Fat 18.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.9 g
- Cholesterol 131.5 mg
- Sodium 1013.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 44.4 g