Recipe by Dorel
Thanks to NurseDi's Flounder and Spinach bake for the idea for this recipe.
Top Review by rockslanding
Very good love fish I have made it both with mushroom soup and celery I added some finely chopped cellery ontop of the fish before putting on the cneese. Very tasty, will certainly make this again and again thanks for posting.
- 1 (300 g) package frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 (400 g) packagefrozen boston bluefish fillets (any white fish would work)
- 1 (284 ml) can condensed cream of celery soup
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1⁄2 cup grated cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray a 1-1/2L to 2L dish with non stick spray. Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spread thawed and squeezed dry spinach over bottom of dish.
- Place thawed fillets over spinach and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- In a bowl mix the flour and water, add the soup and mix well.
- Spoon over fillets and top with shredded cheese.
- Bake 30-35 minutes.