Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
Thanks to NurseDi's Flounder and Spinach bake for the idea for this recipe.
Make and share this Boston Bluefish With Spinach and Soup recipe from Food.com.
- Spray a 1-1/2L to 2L dish with non stick spray. Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spread thawed and squeezed dry spinach over bottom of dish.
- Place thawed fillets over spinach and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- In a bowl mix the flour and water, add the soup and mix well.
- Spoon over fillets and top with shredded cheese.
- Bake 30-35 minutes.
Very good love fish I have made it both with mushroom soup and celery I added some finely chopped cellery ontop of the fish before putting on the cneese. Very tasty, will certainly make this again and again thanks for posting.
This was really good and easy to make after a long day at work. I did use cream of mushroom instead-my DH doesn't like celery and I added some seasoning blend. Very tasty, will certainly make again. Thanks for posting.