Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
Very easy - dinner in less than an hour - SUPER low carb (0g carbs in the fish) - yet FULL of flavour. This is a dinner for 2
- 400 g boston bluefish fillets (frozen)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- lemon pepper
- 1 teaspoon fresh dill
- 3 -4 cups cauliflower
- 1⁄2 cup cream cheese with garlic and herbs
- 1 green onion
- Preheat oven according to package.
- spread butter evenly over FROZEN blue fish.
- evenly pour lemon over butter.
- sprinkle with lemon pepper (I like lots).
- evenly sprinkle cut up dill over lemon pepper.
- bake uncovered for 35 mins (or according to package). The butter and lemon juice penetrate the fish while cooking taking all the seasonings with it - don't skip the buttering the fish stage - it IS necessary.
- FAUX TATERS.
- bring your cauliflower to a boil and continue to boil for 10 - 15 mins (the softer the better).
- Drain ALL water off.
- mash together with your cream cheese salt and pepper.
- mix in your cut up green onion at the end for extra zip of flavour and color.
- Serve with another veg on the side - or as is.