Prep 20 mins
Cook 4 hrs
- 4 slices bacon, cooked crisply and crumbled
- 2 slices bacon, cooked soft
- 2 (16 ounce) cans baked beans, drained
- 1⁄2 green pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 medium onion, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 1⁄2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar, packed
- Mix all ingredients in slow cooker except the 2 soft slices of bacon. Cover and cook on low for 8 to 12 hours or high for 3 to 4 hours.
- Add 2 slices bacon to top of baked beans when done cooking.